Monday, March 19, 2007

Asia Source II in the Fourth Estate

Scanned magazine article courtesy of Oni Budipramono.
Collage and additional details by FOSSyFrancis.
The press have been always a critical component in the information dissemination about events, places, and people.

A handful of the Asia Source II participants have written in our mailing list that articles about the event have been published in magazines and newspapers in their respective countries. I have a few online links here from
CIO India and KOMPAS Cybermedia and a lot of blog entries from the participants.

I wish to thank Oni Budipramono for this article. I may not understand the contents, which is in Indonesian, but I know for sure that Asia Source II have been once again, in this form, have been immortalized.

Note: For those others who have submitted articles for local publication, please send scanned files of the articles and send them to my personal e-mail.

No comments: